URT Living Longer , Living Stronger
Our Seniors Wellness Program is a purpose-built, supervised group-training program that addresses the broad range of health and wellbeing needs of those over 55 years of age.
- Improved bone density and the reduction in incidence of osteoporosis
- Increased lean muscle tissue and strength
- Alleviate stress and anxiety
- Falls prevention and increased balance and muscular control
- Improving pelvic floor and core stability
- Balance, coordination and flexibility
- Lower blood pressure
- Improve cholesterol control
- Manage weight
- Improve well being and quality of life
- Manage diabetes
- Improve balance and flexibility
- Improve sleep
- Improve bone mineral density with arthritis managemen
Beginners Seniors Circuits
Our Seniors Wellness Program is restricted to over 55.
Impoving Postural Fitness
Incorporating gentle upper and lower body weights with abdominal, core strength and
flexibility exercises, this class is the perfect way to gently introduce your body to a regular
Your body learns what you teach it! This low-impact class teaches postural awareness, improving your functional core strength while balancing and aligning the spine. Good posture is energising – it strengthens and revitalises the body.
Stretch N Balance
Essentially aimed at improving flexibility and overall mobility, this low impact class involves a series of dynamic and static stretches aimed at help the body.
|Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays & Fridays||08.00am – 9.00am||Free initial appraisal
$15.00 per visit
$125.00 10 x session pass