Welcome to Ultimate Results Training!
A new style of Personal Training & Gym in Townsville. In addition to Personal Training, we run advanced and Beginners bootcamps , Lifestyle Transformations and much more.. So you want to get fit and healthy, maybe even join a gym but don’t know where to start? Or it could be that you don’t like gyms, they’re intimidating and unfriendly. In both cases you have come to the right place, because we aren’t your regular gym, at URT you’re part of our family, we’ re just like Cheers, everybody knows your name.
We are small, and focused entirely on over delivering on services, as well as keeping member satisfaction a priority. Helping people just like you reach their goals is our profession. We don’t just take pride in providing our members with the most effective workouts but make sure they are fun and enjoyable for every skill level. This coupled with providing an ongoing education to members so that they can get incredible results in the shortest time possible, also in the long term sets us apart from the rest.>Wether you want to have more energy, a tighter toosh, or just be able to feel comfortable in your clothes again, you can get in touch with us so we can organise a chat about your goals and how you can reach them.
What you get when you become part of our URT FitFam?
– Semi – Private Personal Training. ( MAx Groups of 5 )
– Results Camp Boot Camp Training includes : Circuit Training, Bootcamp style Training and Boxing.
_ Beginners Group Training – 3 Days per week , Strength Training , Boxing Circuits , Functional Circuits and HIIT Training.
– Sculpting & Toning Classes
– Comprehensive nutritional and lifestyle booklet encompassing improving sleep, stress, nutrition, supplementation, environmental toxins and also healthy, tasty recipes
– Weekly emails with motivational support and mindset strategies
– Private Facebook support group
– InBody Body Composition Analysis Scanning Available
– Constant education on how to live a healthier, happier life
– The best trainers in town pushing you to reach your potential – Results!
What do we stand for ?
Have the strength to always do the right thing, even if it means short-term loss.
Never judge people.
Be selfless, always approach situations in life from a perspective of giving.
Be honest to yourself and others. 5. Take blame for our own actions and situations.
Practice Kaizen – The art of constant improvement (mind and body).
Lead from the front and inspire others.
Aim to be the best in the world at what you do.
Be more than a PT, be a coach.
Be the best part of our members day.